IBM Cloud Storage Solutions for i (ICC) now has a Graphical User Interface (GUI) available that can be used to view/add/delete/change could interfaces. You can also use the GUI interface to query, upload and download individual files to and from a cloud resource. The ICC interface cannot be used to setup or schedule backups and restores. BRMS should still be used for backups and restores from the cloud.
- IBM i 7.2 and above
- IBM Cloud Storage Solutions for i - 5733ICC Version V1R2
- IBM HTTP Server for i - 57xxDG1
- PTF SI67483 or superseding PTF
- Portable App Solutions Environment (PASE) - 5770SS1 Option 33
- Updated yum and rpm packages
To setup and use the ICC GUI interface, refer to this documentation at IBM Support.